Thanks for visiting us. Do you need a bigger home but don’t want to move house? We have the solution. We have transformed hundreds of Mortlake’s dark, dusty attics into attractive living spaces.
Why not join Mortlake’s shrewd home owners and move up instead of out? The space for that extra guest room, man cave or ensuite bedroom is lying under the cobwebs and clutter in your attic.
An attic refurbishment has already increased the living space and value of hundreds of Mortlake homes.
Why improve your Mortlake home with an attic extension?
- Gain a huge amount of comfy living room by utilising wasted space
- The best value for money home improvement
- You will save around £10,000 in moving expenses alone
- Less stressful than moving
- Utilise space that is wasted
- Make your house more attractive to buyers and increase its value
An attic extension is a savvy investment
We empower you to move up instead of out.
Is your house starting to feel so overcrowded it feels more like Mortlake prison than a family home?
We are experts who have transformed hundreds of roofs around Mortlake common, in the ‘toast rack’ and all over Mortlake.
We have converted:
- Victorian mid-terraces
- Georgian semis
- Edwardian detached houses
Our service area:
Why choose us?
We have been around for longer than we care to admit. Our expertise and experience means you get your perfect space at the best possible price.
- Mortlake attic specialists
- Member of the Federation of Master Builders
- One stop service
- Free consultation and no obligation quote
- Our enthusiastic staff create your vision
- We take pride in our work.
- We honour your budget and meet our deadline
- Our aim is 100% customer satisfaction
- Excellent materials used
- 30 years experience
10 years peace of mind with our guarantee
Why roof refurbishments are so popular in Mortlake
A wander around Mortlake will show you just how many houses have grown skyward. A loft extension gives you lots of extra space without forfeiting your garden.
Growing families, kids who are reluctant to move out and elderly parents moving in. Extra folk take up more space making your home feel cramped and overcrowded.
Mortlake property prices plus extortionate removal costs are deterring Mortlake residents from moving to a bigger house. Up to 30% of an average home’s useable space is wasted, storing junk and gathering cobwebs.
Mortlake residents are wising up and clearing out their attics. They hire us to transform their shabby roof space into bright, practical living accommodation.
A loft extension is a hot and chic solution to increasing space in your home.
Still not convinced? Take a look at our past projects. See for yourself the potential your roof hides. We can turn virtually any roof into stunning, useful living space.
Our clients sing our praises better than we do. Please ask for references on our standards of work and our excellent results.